The Cube AR/VR/MR Hub
The Cube isn’t your average co-working space-we’ve taken over 6000 sq/ft and transformed them into the ultimate environment to build an AR/VR/MR company. Located in the heart of Railtown, you’ll be surrounded by stunning views and like-minded individuals who are pushing the AR/VR/MR sector forward. Find your place among industry leaders, game-changers, and disruptors who are putting Vancouver’s AR/VR/MR industry on the map. You’ll also get access to resources like expert advice, workshops, and programs that are designed to help your company grow and succeed.
Workspace at the Cube
Our workspace features 3 private offices (for teams of 1-10) as well as 50 desks in a shared office space. Common areas have a collaborative and friendly vibe that will help your team grow and thrive.
The Cube is best experienced in person. Give us a call at 778-865-5587 or email email@example.com to schedule a visit. We’re located at Suite 500-329 Railway Street, Vancouver, BC, V6A 1A4.
Space and Amenities
- Fully furnished professional office space
- Super-fast broadband internet access
- Mail and reception services
- Offices & desks for teams up to 10 people
- Event and workshop space for up to 60 people
- Lunch area with fridges and microwaves
- Custom built green screen room
- VR Stage
- Access to colour and large format printers
- Expert Network of coaches, mentors and subject matter experts
- Industry Connection programs and Business Development opportunities
- Access to Talent Programs and talent meetups
- Peer group support and onsite workshops
- Access to BC Tech’s Grub in the Hub lunch ‘n learns
- Serendipitous introductions to customers, partners, and investors
- Concierge for access to government support programs
- Resources from Canada’s Trade Commissioner Services and NRC-IRAP located at the Innovation Hub
The Cube Founding Partners
Together with our partners, the BC Tech Cube will provide a platform to grow AR/VR/MR companies, connect aspiring entrepreneurs to opportunities, create an environment for corporates to Innovate and support our collective quest to reinforce British Columbia a global leader in AR/VR/MR.
Interested in The Cube?
To learn about rates, availability and to book the space.
How big can a tenant company be?
I'm not a tech company, can I be a tenant?
How much is rent?
Can we rent meeting rooms or the event space if we aren't a member?
- 20 people classroom style
- 40 people theater style
- 75 people standing